Being unable to access your system can be tough especially if you can no longer recall what security code is and that you need to use your files and information. There are a few ways to resolve the issue and you can follow any of the methods provided below.
In order to get started with ease, we strongly suggest to use automatic tools to reset your password. Visit: Password Reset Tools
1. The first thing that you should do is to simply boot your PC with the use of its installation disc.
2. The setup files will then start loading and after the process click on your language and then the Next button.
3. Once you see the Install Windows screen just click on the link that says Repair your computer.
4. Choose your operating system in order to repair and take note of the drive letter which is either a C: or D: where the OS is installed.
5. Take a look at the lowest part of the recovery tools list and then click on Command Prompt. Activate the Sticky Keys by tapping shift five times to activate command prompt.
6. Once you are in the command prompt window just type the command below and then press enter:
Copy c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe c:\
7. Type Copy /y c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe and then hit enter
8. Close out the command prompt and then restart your PC. Once you see the login screen you may again tap the shift key five times to access the command prompt.
9.Type the command : net user username password and this means that you should use your username and security code in the command.
10. Close the command prompt and then access your system with the use of your new security code.
If you want an easier and faster process in regaining access to your system you may take advantage of a specialize program that allows you to get the job done effortlessly and in just a matter of seconds.
Find out more about how powerful this software application is! Visit: Windows Password Reset Tools